What exactly is Time Machine?
A Time Machine is a device that allows us to travel through time. The Time Machine concept first appeared in a novel in 1895. We can go back in time and see what the world looked like, we can go to the future and see how our future looks, and many other things with the help of the Time Machine.
- Nothing can be changed in the future or the past.
- Don’t meet yourself in the future or in the past.
- Don’t fall in love with anyone in the past or in the future.
These are the main rules you should be aware of.
- If you can change anything in the future or the past, your entire life or the life of someone else can change.
For example, if you went back in time and forced your father to marry her crush, he would not marry your mother and you would not be born. So, if you do that, you will vanish from the universe, which may cause significant changes in the universe.
Every part of the universe, including you, exists for a reason.
- Meeting yourself in the future may pose a significant problem.
For example, suppose you are unhappy with your wife and do not want her to be your wife, so you go back in time to your marriage date and change the wedding with another girl, which can cause problems such as your life-changing or disappear from the universe due to tempering in nature.
- The third rule is identical to the second rule.
Time travel can cause changes in nature and your personal life, as well as devastate your generation and the lives of those with whom you are connected.
You should never time travel because it can ruin your life and the lives of those who are connected to you.
In fact, no such time machine has been created to date that can transport you physically to the past or future; it may be created in the future, but we do not currently have any such time machines.